Hey KC Brides! Is your wedding budget giving you unwelcome anxiety?
In Kansas City, a full service DJ or live band can cost up to $300 per hour. If you plan to party the night away after your wedding ceremony, you could be looking at a $1200 bill just for music and announcements.
By ditching the DJ, you could save over $700 by renting the same high-quality, professional audio equipment the pros use. That could easily cover the cost of that extra-fancy cake, or allow you to invite those friends you were forced to cut from the list.
Benefits of Ditching the DJ
- Save $$$ over hiring a professional DJ/MC or a live band
- 24 hour rental (50% off sequential days)
- Top-of-the-line equipment – same the pros use
- Use the same awesome equipment at the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception
- Plug and play with a laptop, iPod, cell phone, or other device
- Equipment packages that scale based upon your party size
At KC Event Rental, we have the sourced the perfect package of professional audio equipment that is yours to rent at a fraction of the cost of hiring a DJ. With delivery and setup options available, the only thing left to do is plug in a computer or iPod to get the party started!
Simply complete the form below to check your date for availability.
We will reply back to you within 24 hours.